Wednesday 7 May 2008

I Wonder If He Sings...

It's funny what counts as "progression" for some people.

I had this idea a while ago, to get a non-combat pet to match each of my combat pets.  For Tiddles, I would need a [White Kitten], which is somewhat tricky to get a hold of Horde-side.  I'd also just gotten Smaug, a dragonhawk, and I knew I could buy a [Red Dragonhawk Hatchling] from the Blood Elf zone.

The trick would be to get a turtle.  The only time you can get one of those is during Children's Week.  Without that, my set wouldn't be complete, so I just put it off until I forgot about it.

But now that Children's Week is here, I finally got a chance to pick one up.  Behold:

Part of me wishes that I'd named Bisque "Lethargic" or some such, or that I'd tamed one of the green turtles.  But overall, I think this is pretty cool.

Now I just need to get my hands on a kitteh to play with Tiddles...

In other news, I think I've more-or-less figured out how to put together the various clips I have of the RoDB, but need more time to actually do it.  Owing in no small part to the epic suckinessof Windows Movie Mangler, I'm having to manually process all the clips first.  Urgh.

No comments: